Managing Your Federal Business Opportunities
epipeline is the leading online source for research and business intelligence on federal contracts and federal business opportunities. Using state-of-the-art technology and leveraging the Internet, epipeline is reinventing the way Business Development Professionals identify, qualify, distribute and manage federal procurement opportunities and connect with their sales teams.
Our fed bid databases cover the following industry sectors: IT/C4I (Government IT Contracts, Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence), O&M (Operations Maintenance/Facilities Management, (AE&C) Architectural, Engineering and Construction, and Environmental Opportunities.
- Comprehensive coverage of tens of thousands of federal business opportunities representing trillions of dollars in spending
- Coverage of 50+ Civilian and Defense Agencies
- Pre-qualified federal business opportunities through cradle to grave government market research
- Recompetes to formulate 5-10 year business development and strategic plans
- Total Value for each fed bid opportunity and Projected Annual Revenue Stream
- Continuous real-time daily updates
- Detailed Scope of Work in Opportunity Summary Report (OSR)
- Research and track teaming partners or competitors using our company and contract history data
- WebEx online meeting center, Dun and Bradstreet Company/Financial Reports, federal contracts histories, FOIA services, News, FAR Abstracts and Personalized Research complement the suite of epipeline government market research and federal business opportunities management tools
- Extensive search functionality across a wide range of subject matter and content
epipeline increases your performance, effectiveness and productivity by providing you 24-7 Internet access to the following government contracts application benefits:
- The latest and most comprehensive long-lead and short-lead fed bid opportunity reports at your fingertips
- Unlimited Pipeline Profile Filters auto deliver in-depth government market research, updates and news to you daily, supporting varied aspects of your business
- Personalized Inbox allows you to efficiently manage the new federal business opportunities, daily updates and news matching your profile criteria. Saves valuable research time while ensuring you the latest content in your target federal contracts areas
- Tracked Federal Business Opportunities workspace centralizes the intelligence gathering process and streamlines federal business opportunities development by allowing you to customize your federal proposal research with attached notes, company data, contacts, news and federal contracts histories
- Collaboration tools facilitate real-time exchange with colleagues (capture manager, proposal team, sales, etc.) located anywhere in the world–no more duplicating tasks!
- Special request capability to an industry-leading government market research team with over 95 years experience
- The highest value and most detailed government market research and federal business opportunities management functionality at the lowest price point in the industry